Get Engaged 2021: What Does It Mean To Be Civically Engaged?
Bard College Annandale student Maya Aga attended the Get Engaged: Student Action and Youth Leadership Conference last weekend, together with 150 students from across the network. She shares what she learned about the different definitions of civic engagement that arise in a broad community network.
- OSUN Calls for Release of Ahmed Samir Santawy
- OSUN's Liviu Matei on "The West's Crisis of Academic Freedom"
- OSUN and European Humanities University Call for Solidarity with Belarusian Political Prisoners
- Open Society University Network Urges Myanmar Military Authority to Cease Violent Persecution of Academics, Students and Civil Society
- Using Visual Storytelling for Civic Engagement and Social Justice
- OSUN and Central European University Statement on Safeguarding Democracy and the Future of Higher Education in Myanmar
- 4/19MondayDoes China's COVID-19 Management Legitimize Its Non-Democracy?
8:00 am – 9:00 am EDT/GMT-4 Online Event
- 4/19MondayEnglish Language Conversation Tables
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT/GMT-4 Online Event
- 4/20TuesdayTrauma Informed Teaching Lecture Series: Nonviolent Communication with Kristin Masters
2:00 am – 4:00 am EDT/GMT-4 Online Event
- 4/23FridayTrauma Informed Teaching Lecture Series: Nonviolent Communication with Ariane Simard
6:00 am – 8:30 am EDT/GMT-4 Online Event