Call for Applications: Short-Term Graduate Research Mobility ScholarshipsThe OSUN Graduate Mobility Program enables mobility of students between OSUN institutions, supporting research opportunities for all with a particular focus on "South-South" and "North-South" exchanges.
Applications are open for short-term graduate research visits among OSUN member institutions, ranging from five to thirty days and to be completed before September 30, 2022.
Graduate students (Masters and Doctoral level) enrolled at the following institutions can apply for the May-September round:
- Al-Quds University / Al-Quds Bard College, Jerusalem, Palestine
- American University in Bulgaria, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- American University of Central Asia, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Bard College Annandale, NY, USA
- BRAC University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Central European University, Vienna, Austria & Budapest, Hungary
- Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia.
- University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
applicant. The application must include an endorsement letter from the host institution. Connection of the proposed research to OSUN themes is desirable.
The Program offers a combination of merit- and need-based scholarships that range from $500 to $5,000. The scholarship covers travel and visa expenses, mandatory insurance, accommodations and living stipend for the duration of the research visit (5-30 days). Students are required to submit a detailed budget proposal as part of their application.
Applications for OSUN short-term research mobility support should be submitted through the Studio Abroad Platform by February 23.
Questions? Contact Ruth Verweijen.
Deadline to submit applications is February 23.
Submit applications here.
Cross Reference: Application, Research, Scholarships,Opportunities,Research Creation
Deadline Expired on February 23, 2022