Women's History Month Call for Events
Deadline Expired on February 24, 2023The OSUN Gender Equity Working Group is hosting a series of online events during March, Women's History Month, that are being developed with the intent of raising the profile of gender-oriented issues and topics.
We are aiming to plan the following types of events to raise awareness and initiate conversations on a broad range of topics relating to gender equity. We are putting out a call for the following types of events, but are open to and welcome your thoughts and ideas to expand our programming reach.
- Panels and speaking engagements with experts, academic leaders, and activists
- Performances and artistic exhibitions
- Events connected to OSUN Online and Network Collaborative courses
- Cross-campus events and workshops
- Geographically specific events
- Virtual OSUN-wide events
- Campus-based events (in-person)
- Hybrid events (in-person events with Zoom connectivity for synchronous online participation)
Questions? Contact Caitlin O'Donnell
Cross Reference: Call for Proposals,Civic Engagement, Opportunities,Civic Engagement