Online Learning, Spring Course
Student Opportunity: Register for Spring 2022 OSUN Courses
Deadline: January 1, 2022OSUN is pleased to share the course listing for Spring 2022 OSUN courses being offered online to students across the network. Registration opens on Monday, November 22.
Students can enroll in and receive credit for courses offered by 9 OSUN member institutions, including Bard College in the US, Brac University in Bangladesh, Al Quds Bard in Palestine, and American University of Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan.
Areas of study include Arts and Society, Democratic Practice, Human Rights, Inequalities, Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Sustainability and Climate.
To register for an OSUN class students should discuss those courses with their academic advisers and if approved, should open an application in the Studio Abroad platform (linked in the course list) that is used for study abroad and student exchanges.
A total of 45 courses are on offer this semester, including:
- Technology and Human Rights in the 21st Century
- Political Communication
- Data and Democracy
- Comparative Approaches to Race, Class and Gender
- Reproductive Health and Human Rights
- Economics for Non-Economists
- Architectural Entanglements with Labor
- Climate, Ecology, and Common Property
- Beyond Bollywood: Mapping South Asian Cinema
- Introduction to Information Security
- Science in Islamic Culture
- Oral History Theory and Methods
- Environmental Anthropology
Cross Reference: Course,Opportunities,Online Learning, Spring Course